For bell-to-bell comfort and versatility, this fully featured H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer jacket is insulated with Thermogreen® polyester, has an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth taffeta liner for ease of layering. Updated this season with a longer length, soft-to-the-touch shell fabric, and new design lines, this jacket protects you from the elements in style.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; Thermogreen® insulation keeps you warm and cozy
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable, removable hood with low-profile snap closure and visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at chin to eliminate chafing; high collar seals out snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one napoleon with secure media pocket and cable routing; one internal stash; one internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Hidden RECCO® reflector
|Fabric||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Lining and powder skirt: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta
|Insulation||Thermogreen® (arms: 60-g; body: 100-g) 100% polyester (90% recycled)
|Weight||989 g (34.9 oz)