All-around windproof, water-resistant, stretch-woven soft-shell hoody made with 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex for 4-way stretch. Body is insulated with 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) that stays warm, even when wet. Provides the perfect combination of warmth, functionality and durability.
- Versatile bonded stretch-woven/brushed tricot soft-shell fabric made of durable recycled polyester/spandex blend with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) in the body provides lightweight insulation that traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet
- Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and internal storm flap; attached hood insulated with 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Fixed, self-fabric cuffs and hem lined with microfleece for next-to-skin comfort
- Two external, zippered handwarmer pockets; external left-chest vertical zippered pocket
- Hip length
|Fabric||Shell: 9.3-oz 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish. Insulation: (body) 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled); (sleeves and hood) 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled). Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign® approved