Patagonia's most versatile insulated pants for all conditions feature a progressive design with insulation in critical areas for warmth where you need it most. The Insulated Powder Bowl Pants are completely overhauled in fit, features and design. Built with durable 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection.
- Durable 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; strategically placed 60-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Waist details: combination of slick taffeta and self-fabric lining repels moisture; grown-on belt loops; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one back and one right thigh
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for mobility; external mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters with a DWR finish seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
- 2-layer, 4.5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled). Gaiters: 2.3-oz 100% polyester with a DWR finish
- 887 g (31.3 oz)
- Made in China.
|Weight||1 lb 15.29 oz (887 g)
|Insulation||Synthetic - Thermogreen®
|Materials||2-layer, 4.5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)