Patagonia's most versatile insulated jacket features a progressive design with insulation in critical areas for warmth where you need it most. The Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket is completely overhauled in fit, features and design. Built with durable 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection in all conditions.
- Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Durable 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/ breathable and windproof protection; strategically placed combination of 100-g and 60-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Fully featured, adjustable powder skirt with webbing loop connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing; one pass on left forearm; one interior drop-in and one interior stash
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- 2-layer, 4.3-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 100-g and 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Made in China.
- 1137 g (40.1 oz)
|Weight||2 lb 10.6 oz (1137 g)
|Insulation||Synthetic - Thermogreen®
|Materials||2-layer, 4.3-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 100-g (60-g in the hood and sleeves) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)