On powder days when tracks fill in as fast as they can be laid down, our fully overhauled Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket keeps the cold smoke from chilling your bones. The 2-layer, waterproof/breathable and windproof shell is made with an ultra-durable 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric, then treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to slough wet weather. A separate 100% polyester lining adds durability and moisture control. Compressible Thermogreen® insulation stays warm when wet and provides lightweight, efficient warmth where you need it most. The removable, 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor. Finer points include a fully featured powder skirt (with webbing loop that attaches to any Patagonia® snow pants); pit zips; watertight, coated Slim Zips; cord locks at the hood and hem; and an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector. Pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket and cable routing; one pass pocket on left forearm; one interior drop-in and one interior stash.
GORE-TEX® products with 2-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. A specific GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining. The separate lining ensures better wearing comfort and versatility. GORE-TEX products provide breathable comfort and durably waterproof and windproof protection.
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest which includes secure media pocket with cable routing; one forearm; one interior drop-in and one interior stash
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Durable 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/ breathable and windproof protection; strategically placed combination of 100-g and 60-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Fully featured, adjustable powder skirt with webbing loop connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
|Weight||2.21 lbs/ 35.5 oz
|Fabric||2-layer, 4.3-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
|Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex
|Insulation: strategically placed blend of 100-g and 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)