To feel at home in the natural world, being comfortable is essential – that’s why Patagonia has reimagined classic feety pajamas into outdoor lounge wear. The one-piece fleece is made from recycled, warm microfiber polyester that dries quickly (solid fabrics are bluesign® approved). Roomy enough for layers, the cozy bunting suit has a 3-panel, snug-fitting hood. Opening at neck has a 3-snap closure that guards against zipper chafe. Welted, full-length zipper allows easy-access diaper changes and is backed with internal wind flap for added weather protection. Convertible hand mitts with spandex binding provide extra coverage. Gusseted crotch and flat inseam for comfort and ease of movement. Feet have non-skid, synthetic soles.
- Fabrics dyed with a new process that saves dyestuffs, energy and water.
- Warm and quick-drying microdenier polyester fleece (solids are 87% recycled, prints 100% recycled)
- Cozy, one-piece bunting has a hood and feet for complete warmth; roomy enough for layers
- 3-panel hood provides snug fit
- 3-snap closure at neck opening keeps zipper away from the neck and face for comfort
- Welted, full-length zipper for easy on/off and diaper changes; has reflective zipper pull. Gusseted crotch and flat-seamed inseam for comfort and ease of movement
- Internal wind flap to protect from wind; convertible hand mitts with spandex binding provide extra coverage
- Feet have non skid soles
|Fabric||Solids: 4.6-oz 100% microdenier polyester (87% recycled) fleece. bluesign® approved
|Prints: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester
|Weight||164 g (5.8 oz)