Handcrafted in Germany. EVO stands for the evolution of Lowa’s most popular big game hunting boot. The Hunter GTX EVO provides excellent ankle support for climbing steep hillsides and traversing rugged terrain. GORE-TEX® waterproof lining, with PRIMALOFT® insulation keeps feet warm and dry. The Hunter GTX EVO is a taller, 10" version of the Tibet GTX, with the added benefit of insulation.
- UPPER: Nubuck leather
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining with Primaloft® insulation for added warmth. A LOWA patented design
- FLEXFIT: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Cushion - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances
- STABILIZER: 5mm nylon, full length and width with a PU layer for total support underfoot.
- High wall rubber rand
- Strap-on crampon compatible
- 10 inches tall
|Lining||GORE-TEX® with Primaloft® insulation