Casual good looks and lightweight comfort make Patagonia's Home Waters Shorts perfect for long travel days abroad or kicking around town. But there’s no reason to change when it’s time to hit the water: These are serious fishing shorts built specifically for warm weather angling expeditions. The lightweight 3.4-oz nylon taslan fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) finish dries in a flash and provides UPF 50+ sun protection. Jeans-style front pockets have mesh for drainage, and one of the two back pockets closes with a zipper for security. An elasticized waistband with a button closure ensures comfort, and the gusseted crotch increases mobility when stepping over the gunwale or scrambling down steep banks.
- Durable, quick-drying nylon taslan fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and UPF 50+ sun protection
- Elasticized waistband with button closure for a comfortable fit
- Jeans-style front pockets with mesh for drainage
- Two back pockets; one with a secure zipper closure
- Gusseted crotch adds mobility
- Made in Vietnam.
|Material||100% Nylon Taslan