On the water or on the road, Patagonia's Home Waters Pants help you feel right at home wherever you go. The cool comfort and easy-going style might make the Home Waters seem like casual trousers, but these are serious fishing pants. The lightweight 3.4-oz nylon taslan fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) finish dries in a flash and provides UPF 50+ sun protection. Jeans-style front pockets have mesh for drainage, and one of the two back pockets closes with a zipper for security. An elasticized waistband with a button closure ensures comfort, and the gusseted crotch increases mobility when stepping over the gunwale or scrambling down steep banks.
- Durable, quick-drying nylon taslan fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and UPF 50+ sun protection
- Pants have side elasticized waistband with button closure for a comfortable fit
- Jeans-style front pockets with mesh for drainage
- Two back pockets; one with a secure zipper closure
- Gusseted crotch adds mobility
- Made in Vietnam.
|Material||100% nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish