Lace up your boots and sample 120 of the finest trails in Arizona. Hike the Boucher-Hermit Trails through one of the most scenic areas of the Grand Canyon. Follow the Y Bar Basin-Barnhardt Canyon Loop around Mazatzal Peak in the rugged Mazatzal Mountains. Take in the beauty of an alpine forest of fir and aspen as you climb to the highest point in the Chiricahua Mountains. Hiking Arizona will introduce you to these natural wonders and more.
- Up to date trail information
- Accurate directions to popular as well as less-traveled trails
- Difficulty ratings for each hike
- Easy-to-read maps and photos of trails
- Recommended hikes by category
- By Bruce Grubbs and Steward Aitchison
|Dimensions||6 x 9 in