Adding a hood takes the Hi-Loft Down Sweater the only place it can go: to eleven. Bigger channels, now strategically graduated, hold more of our ethically sourced and traceable 800-fill-power down, making the Hi-Loft a warmer big brother to the Down Sweater.
- New shell fabric has an updated ripstop pattern, and like the liner, is still a 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
- Graduated high-loft quilting; updated fit is more contoured and has a parka-length hem
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem
- Center-front vislon zipper has both internal and external storm flaps; microfleece on interior collar for next-to-skin comfort
- Welted and zippered handwarmer pockets and external left chest pocket; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized, low-profile cuffs sit soft on the arm
|Fabric||Shell: 1.4-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Insulation||Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
|Weight||555 g (19.6 oz)