Playing in the backyard or hiking the nearby trails, the Heeler is compact enough to go where ever you and your buddy do, and has the basics to keep your four-legged sidekick happy, healthy, and cruising by your side.
- Easily wrap injuries with this self-adhering bandage which doesn't stick to fur.
- Safely administer first aid to your dog by first muzzling them with the triangular bandage.
- Safely remove splinters and ticks from your dog's paws and body with the Splinter/Tick remover
- 2 - Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 2 - p.a.w.s Antibacterial Hand Wipe
- 1 - Elastic Bandage Self Adhering, 1"
- 1 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 2 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 - Triangular Bandage (See Instructions For use As Muzzle)
- 1 - Pet First Aid Manual
- 1 - Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- Medication (When Giving To Animals, Only Give Doses Prescribed by Veterinarian)
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg./1