We believe a good duffel goes a long way towards mayhem management. Whether you’re crossing the International Date Line or making a weekend getaway, the Headway features a padded base and a generous main compartment that opens and closes with a large, burly zipper. Internal mesh pockets hold life’s little details—keys, spare change, lip balm; one closes with a zipper for security. An outer pocket keeps your travel necessities within easy reach. With briefcase-style, reinforced carrying handles and a fully-adjustable, removable shoulder strap. Made from 9.25-oz 940-denier nylon Cordura® Ballistic with a polyurethane coating and lined with 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Super durable Cordura® nylon for puncture- and abrasion-resistance with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Generous, easy-access main compartment with padded base
- Internal mesh pocket for small items
- Zippered external pockets keep travel necessities within reach
- Reinforced web handles with removable shoulder strap
|Fabric||Body: 9.25-oz 940-denier 100% nylon Cordura® Ballistic with polyurethane coating.
|Lining: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Weight||1190 g (42 oz)
|Volume||70 L (4,270 cu in)