When getting to the next stop on your itinerary involves a ferry crossing, two crowded buses, and a rickshaw ride, you’ll appreciate the contemporary design of this overnight sized duffle. For the tribulations of international travel or the hard knocks of day-to-day use, the Headway features a padded base and a generous main compartment that opens and closes with a large, burly zipper. Internal mesh pockets hold life’s little details—keys, spare change, lip balm; one closes with a zipper for security. An outer pocket keeps your travel necessities within easy reach. With briefcase-style, reinforced carrying handles and a fully-adjustable, removable shoulder strap. Made from 9.25-oz 940-denier nylon Cordura® Ballistic with a polyurethane coating and lined with 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Super durable Cordura® nylon for puncture- and abrasion-resistance with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Easy-access main compartment with padded base
- Internal mesh pocket for small items
- Zippered external pockets keep travel necessities within reach
- Reinforced web handles with removable shoulder strap
|Fabric||Body: 9.25-oz 940-denier 100% nylon Cordura® Ballistic with polyurethane coating.
|Lining: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Weight||1006 g (35.5 oz)
|Volume||40 L / 2,440 cu in