This winter-ready low-cut boot can be used for everything from snowy walks and everyday uses in wintry conditions to urban strolls or getting to work. Waterproof and warm, the Harrison GTX Lo provides exceptional comfort and stability for winter weather.
- Constructed of top quality suede leather, with elastic inserts for slip-on ease.
- Features an ultra-warm and waterproof, GORE-TEX® lining with Partalena fleece insulation.
- Slip-resistant AL-S II sole unit with supination/pronation support and PU midsole provides maximum grip on snow and ice.
- These snow boots utilize LOWA’s exclusive Monowrap® technology which wraps the foot in a lightweight, comfortable, and supportive frame.
- The combination of a soft rubber blend with proprietary textile acts as a shock absorber increasing grip by up to 32% over other types of snowboot designs.
- Think of LOWA snowboots as snow tires for your feet: The large lug pattern sole units follow the natural line of foot motion with a minimum of one lug in contact with the ground at all times during the roll-off motion - thus improving stability on snow and ice.
|Weight||2.75 lbs/ 1250 g (Size 8)
|Outsole||LOWA AL-S II