A little simplicity goes a long way. Take the Patagonia Guide Pant: designed to take on more technical pursuits, the pull-on style means less fuss with zippers and snaps. Articulated knees and stretchy Polartec® Power Shield® allow you to climb without restriction while providing weather-resistant protection.
- Highly breathable Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven nylon/polyester blend is comfortable and durable
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Pull-on, drawcord waistband has elastic on back
- Two handwarmer pockets with DWR -treated zippers
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Tie-down loops on cuffs
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight||1 lb 0.5 oz
|Material||7.1-oz Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven 46% nylon/46% polyester/8% spandex with Hardface® Technology and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish