National Geographic’s Trails Illustrated map of Willis Canyon in Bryce Canyon National Park is designed to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts with unmatched durability and detail. Expertly researched and created in partnership with local land management agencies, this map features Kodachrome Basin State Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Grosvenor Arch, and a portion of the Great Western Trail. Cottonwood Canyon backcountry byway, Highway 12 Scenic Byway, and Paunsaugunt Plateau, a popular ATV area, are also included. This uniquely detailed map includes trail mileages, wilderness study areas and clearly identifies 4wd roads.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, ATV, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries, and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points of interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and latitude/longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Detailed road network
- Important safety information and travel tips