Many are familiar with the breathtaking views from the rim, but within the deepest corners of the main Canyon itself there are seldom visited smaller tributary canyons that exhibit stunning beauty and the opportunity for adventure.
The trips described in this book will guide you on some of the most beautiful and remote backcountry adventures to be found within the Grand Canyon.
- Descriptions of over 100 canyons rated by technical and physical difficulty
- Detailed first-hand descriptions supplemented by maps, photos, and GPS coordinates
- Essential equipment information
- Locations of water sources
- Natural History facts and low-impact canyoneering techniques
- 500 pages, full color!