Portable heat in the palm of your hand! Air-activated Grabber Hand Warmers keep hands and fingers toasty for over 7 hours. No shaking or kneading required; just open the package and put the "Original" Warmers in your glove or pocket for a few minutes to start the process. Hand Warmers are standard equipment for skiers, snowboarders, hunters, campers, hikers, birdwatchers or anyone who enjoys outdoor activities when the weather is cold. Hand Warmers are widely used as portable, long-lasting heat therapy. If you suffer from cold, sore hands and fingers as a result of Arthritis, Raynaud's, Lupus, Scleroderma, Sjögren's, Myalgia or just poor circulation, Grabber Warmers provide soothing warmth.
- Simply open and use
- Provides over 7 hours of emergency heat
- Perfect for emergency use
- Non-flammable, non-toxic, and odorless
- 2x Bigger than standard warmers
- Do Not Use Hand Warmers:
- Applied directly to your skin for an extended period of time
- On parts of the body other than the toes
- With infants or small children
- On bruising or swelling
- On frostbite or desensitized skin
- While sleeping
- Caution: Children, the elderly, the handicapped and those unable to remove the Hand Warmer by themselves should be supervised when using this product. Persons with diabetes, poor circulation, nerve damage or paralysis should not use except as directed by a physician. Remove Hand Warmer immediately if it becomes uncomfortably hot. If used incorrectly, higher temperature may occur, causing burns.
- For External use only. Do not puncture Hand Warmer or allow contents to contact eyes or mouth. Consult a physician if swallowed.