Compact and streamlined winter pack - Lighweight winter touring pack in a clean design and clear compartment layout. Spacious enough to hold the necessary equipment on a winter day. Versatile attachment points for all your winter gear and excellent carrying comfort.
- Webbing loop (stowable in front compartment) for diagonal ski attachment.
- Easy attachement of snowboard or snowshoes: Slide the included webbing strap with aluminium hook through the lower loops of the daisy chain to attach the bottom of the snowboard or snowshoes. Use a separate Accessory Strap 120 cm (not included) to secure the top of the snowboard or snowshoes.
- The small mesh inner pocket (with key clip) holds a 20mm webbing strap with aluminium hook that can be used for the diagonal ski attachment option. For perfect hold, slip the strap through both loops above the left shoulder strap.
- Elastic loops in the sleeve of the pack’s back hold shovel shaft and avalanche probe in place (a nice side effect in the Glissade 25 as it stiffens the back and improves load control). Separating the shaft from the blade of the shovel also has the positive advantage of preventing noise when the parts bang against each other.
- Single compartment pack with optimised shape: slim pack body for snug-to-back fit and superb load control and load bearing properties.
- Thermo formed back panel of snow shedding fabric.
|Fabric||630 D Oxford nylon, PU coated, 1500 mm water colum