The La Sportiva WLF offers mountain boot performance with wildland forest management features. The heat-resistant sole is made of a rubber compound that is resistant to 572° F (300° C), while the glue is resistant to 212° F (100° C). It offers strong support with a half-steel shank and PU Aircushion midsole, for a durable combination.
** Heat-activated glue WILL delaminate when exposed to fire or heat. This delam is *NOT* covered under warranty.
++ This boot is designed more for wildland fire mitigation and clean up, linesman, and backpacking. IT IS NOT DESIGNED FOR *FRONT-LINE* FIREFIGHTING.
- Heat-resistant sole with a rubber compound that is resistant Heat-resistant sole with a rubber compound that is resistant to 572° F (300° C)and a glue resistant to 212° F (100° C)
- ** This boot is deal for forest management and post-fire clean-up work. IT IS *NOT* DESIGNED FOR FRONT-LINE FIREFIGHTING. **
- ** SPECIAL NOTE: Heat-activated glue WILL delaminate when exposed to fire or heat. THIS DELAM IS *NOT* COVERED UNDER WARRANTY. **
- Board-lasted construction and PU Aircushion midsole work with the 8mm MtnFlex insole and 1.5mm Dacromet-coated half steel shank to provide serious support
- Dry-Best® lining deals with moisture
- Perwanger Roughout Leather is designed to take a beating
- Heat-resistant heel and toe counters for better protection in wildland firefighting conditions
- ** Minimum 8-inch height on all boots meets federal standards for wildland firefighting
- Ideal for wildland firefighting, linesman, backpacking
- Vibram® Ice outsole is HRO tested and ISO 20344 Certified
|Weight||32.1 oz/ 910 g
|Upper||3mm Idro-Perwanger Roughout Leather
|Insole||8mm MtnFlex with 1.5 mm Dacromet-coated half steel shank
|Sole||Vibram® Ice-New HRO Test and ISO 20344 Certified