Beyond the bulk and burden of basic ultralight backpacking, the Minimalist stands alone. The peak of reductive efficiency, the Minimalist has no handles to hack off, no bowls to leave behind and no coatings to add unnecessary fuss or weight. Quite simply, the Minimalist is as close as you can come to not carrying anything at all while still bringing everything you need. Beyond fast + light, beyond the bleeding edge, beyond belief: the Minimalist. The peak of reductive efficiency, the Minimalist has no handles to hack off, no bowls to leave behind and no coatings to add extra fuss or weight. Quite simply, the Minimalist is as close as you can come to carrying nothing while still bringing everything you need. The Minimalist: beyond fast + light, beyond the bleeding edge. Beyond belief.
- Includes: Lid/Sip-It top , Telescoping Foon, Pot Gripper, 0.6 L Pot / Mug, Insulating Sleeve
- Ultimate ultralight design integrates everything you need for hot meals and warm drinks in an impossibly small footprint.
- Ingenious, miniature silicone pot gripper attaches magnetically to fuel canister while cooking so it’s always at hand.
- Telescoping foon strikes a perfect balance between spoon and fork and compacts to 3.875" long
- Compact 0.6 L Pot and lid boil water for pouch meals before transforming into an insulated mug by inverting the lid and slipping the pot into its insulating sleeve
- Integrated nesting for ultralight stoves and fuel canisters (110 g).
|Weight||7.6 oz / 215 g
|Materials||Stainless Steel, Nylon 6-6, Silicone
|Dimensions||4.1 x 4.1 x 4.7 in / 10.4 x 10.4 x 11.9 cm