Located just north of Kalispell in Montana's northwest corner, Glacier National Park contains an abundance of recreational opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts of all interests. This detailed topographic recreation map contains carefully researched trails, campsites, forest service roads, and points-of-interest for the North Fork section of the park.
The north side of the map includes Kintla Lake, Bowman Lake, Quartz Lake, Logging Lake, Waterton Lake, Flathead River, Pacific Northwest Trail, and more. The south side of the map includes Lake McDonald, Trout Lake, Avalanche Basin, Apgar Village, National Park Headquarters, Flathead River, Ousel Peak, and more.
Two additional maps for Many Glacier and the Two Medicine regions of the park along with a comprehensive Glacier National Park Trails Illustrated map are also available.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries and wildlife refuges - Hundreds of points-of-interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches and canoe carry downs, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Detailed road network
- Useful travel information on parks and key trails
- Important safety information and tips
- Information about local organizations and land management agencies