Thrown over a bathing suit, the Long-Sleeved Fleury Top works as a cover-up during beach bocce ball before shifting effortlessly to the local comedor. The fluttery, soft, bluesign® approved fabric blend (74% polyester/19% Tencel® lyocell/7% spandex) and cooling back mesh inset panels provide both hot-weather comfort and 50+ UPF sun protection. Three-quarter-length raglan sleeves have interesting shirring detail. Longer hem length in back for stylish high-low effect; raw-edge finishing lends nice drape and flow.
- The soft fabric blend (74% polyester/19% Tencel® lyocell/7% spandex) and cooling mesh panels provide both hot-weather comfort and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Longer length in back for high-low effect
- Back has mesh inset for greater breathability
- Three-quarter-length raglan sleeves have adorable shirring detail
- Raw-edge finishing has nice drape and flow
|Fabric||Body: 4.9-oz 74% polyester/19% Tencel® lyocell/7% spandex heather jersey with 50+ UPF sun protection.
|Mesh: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved
|Weight||127 g (4.5 oz)