After being scoured by sun and sand, the light touch of Patagonia's Fleury Dress feels like the cool hand of respite on a feverish day. As a cover-up or worn alone, the dress’s soft polyester/Tencel® lyocell/spandex fabric blend provides 50+ UPF sun protection and is bluesign® approved. Mesh tonal contrast detailing at crewneck and front pockets, fluttery raglan cap sleeves, inverted pleat detail at center back and elasticized waist lend style—as do the high/low hemline and raw-edge finishing.
- This soft fabric in a polyester/Tencel® lyocell/spandex blend mixed with mesh detailing provides both hot-weather comfort and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabrics are bluesign® approved
- Crewneck has mesh trim detail
- Longer length in back for high-low effect
- Raglan cap sleeves with cute fluttery opening
- Inverted pleat detail on center back
- Elasticized waist and two front pockets with mesh trim
- Raw-edge finishing has nice drape and flow
|Fabric||Body: 4.9-oz 74% polyester/19% Tencel® lyocell/7% spandex heather jersey with 50+ UPF sun protection.
|Mesh trim: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabrics are bluesign® approved
|Weight||172 g (6.1 oz)