Lightweight and windproof, the Girls’ Down Sweater Vest is made of a polyester mini-ripstop shell with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with highly compressible 600-fill-power premium European goose down.
- Down Insulation: We use down insulation in some of our products because of its excellent performance: down has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic insulation, and it is also more compressible.
- Deluge® DWR: Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
- Lightweight, windproof polyester shell has high tear-strength, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight and highly compressible 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage and wind flap; two handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls
- Internal drawcord at hem
- Comfortable quilt-through construction with side panels for a feminine fit
- Spandex binding around armholes
- Hand-me-down ID label
|Material||Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Insulation||600-fill-power premium European goose down