Top five reasons for zip-off pants: trekking in mercurial weather, climbing a route that goes from shade to sun, crossing rivers, saving weight with one pant that does it all and using a zipped-off leg to carry beers to the swimming hole. Lightweight and quick-drying, these pants feature a wear-resistant 100% nylon taslan fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and life-of-the-garment UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Made of a durable, quick-drying nylon taslan fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elasticized waistband with an adjustable belt and separating buckle; zip fly with button closure
- Pants convert to shorts with unobtrusive zip-off legs that have color-coded zippers for easy on/off; ankle zips allow legs to be removed over boots
- Coin-safe, on-seam front pockets with polyester mesh for drainage
- Zippered pockets: right rear drop-in and right thigh, drop-in with internal key loop; both with polyester mesh for drainage
- Gusseted crotch for ease of movement
- Legs zip off to make 8" inseam shorts
- Made in Vietnam.
|Materials||100% nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and UPF 50+ sun protection
|Inseam||Pants: 32 in
|As shorts: 8 in