For the deep water soloing of Mallorca, all you need are a pair of these shorts, your chalkbag and climbing shoes you can take with you into the drink. Made from a light nylon taslan fabric, Patagonia's Gi III Shorts have a gusseted crotch that allows unparalleled hip and leg mobility, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and an elastic waist with a lightweight, adjustable webbing belt.
- Made of a durable and quick-drying nylon taslan fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elasticized waistband with built-in adjustable belt and separating buckle; zip fly with button closure
- Coin-safe on-seam front pockets with polyester mesh
- Zippered pockets: right rear drop-in; right thigh with internal key loop; both with polyester mesh for drainage
- Updated fit with relaxed leg opening for improved mobility and comfort
- 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and UPF 50+ sun protection
- Made in Vietnam.
|Material||100% nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and UPF 50+ sun protection