For the deep water soloing of Mallorca, all you need are a pair of these shorts, your chalkbag and climbing shoes you can take with you into the drink. Made from a light nylon taslan fabric, our Gi III Shorts have a gusseted crotch and relaxed leg opening that allow unparalleled hip and leg mobility, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and an elastic waist with a lightweight, adjustable webbing belt. The fabric feels light and supple yet resists abrasion, and it provides 50+ UPF sun protection. Four pockets (all with mesh lining) include two in front, one in back and a thigh pocket with an internal key loop.
- Made of a durable and quick-drying nylon taslan fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elasticized waistband with built-in adjustable belt and separating buckle; zip fly with button closure
- Coin-safe, on-seam front pockets with polyester mesh
- Zippered pockets: right rear drop-in; right thigh with internal key loop; both with polyester mesh for drainage
- Regular fit with relaxed leg opening for generous mobility and comfort
|Fabric||3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
|Weight||226 g (8 oz)