The grab-and-go favorites of river runners, trekkers, backpackers and, of course, serious loungers. Made from a lightweight, yet tough, 100% nylon (52% recycled) fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, Gi IIIs provide 50+ UPF sun protection, dry fast and feel soft, light and airy against the skin. A gusseted crotch allows the full range of leg mobility, and a low-profile, buckle-closure elastic waist (that fits under a harness) ensures your pants stay hitched. Mesh draining pockets include two in front, a rear drop-in and one on the right thigh. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Made of quick-drying, lightweight recycled nylon (52% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Regular fit: regular rise, full in the seat and thighs, cut straight to the ankle; best for athletic and muscular body types, as well as larger frames
- Elasticized waistband with an adjustable belt and separating buckle; zip fly with button closure
- Coin-safe, on-seam front pockets; zippered right-rear drop-in pocket; zippered right thigh drop-in pocket with internal key loop; all pockets have polyester mesh for drainage
- Gusseted crotch for ease of movement
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
|Fabric||3.4-oz 100% nylon (52% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
|Weight||263 g (9.3 oz)