Prepare for a roller coaster of feasts, treats and temptations as you take in Germany's soul-stirring scenery, spirit-lifting culture, big-city beauties, romantic palaces and half-timbered towns.
- six months of research and five alpine peaks conquered
- Clear, easy-to-use maps and inspirational photos
- Outdoor activities feature
- In-depth background and at-a-glance practical info
- Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Berlin, Around Berlin, Saxony, Munich, Bavaria, Stuttgart, the Black Forest, Frankfurt, Southern Rhineland, Central Germany, Lower Saxony, Bremen, Hamburg, The North, Understand and Survival chapters.
|Date Published||March 15, 2016
|Dimensions||5 x 1.3 x 7.8 in