Three travelers walk into a Biergarten. One has a map, one has a Swiss army knife, and one has a copy of this phrasebook. Guess who gets served first...
- Easy-to-find phrases for every travel situation: basics; practical; social; safe travel; food
- Order the right meal with the handy menu decoder
- Never get stuck for words with a 3500-word two-way dictionary
- This guide makes language easy with shortcuts, key phrases & common Q&As
- Feel at ease, with essential tips on culture and manners
|Date Published||March 1, 2012
|Dimensions||3.7 x 0.2 x 5.8 in