Savor the Flavors of Tucson!
Rich in diverse culture and cuisine, the small city of Tucson proves to be an amazing destination for a myriad of dining experiences. Countries from around the world are represented here through dishes containing heat, fresh flavors, culinary expertise, and passion. In Food Lovers’ Guide to Tucson, seasoned food writer Mary Paganelli Votto shares the inside scoop on the best places to find, enjoy, and celebrate these culinary treasures. A bounty of mouthwatering delights awaits you in this engagingly written guide.
With delectable recipes from the renowned kitchens of the city’s iconic eateries, diners, and elegant dining rooms, Food Lovers’ Guide to Tucson is the ultimate resource for food lovers to use and savor.
About the Author:
Mary Paganelli Votto has lived in such exotic places as Rome, Basra, Baghdad, and Damascus, and has traveled extensively throughout the world. She contributes food and entertainment articles to Tucson Lifestyle, Tucson Lifestyle Home & Garden, Arizona Food & Lifestyle, and Canyon Ranch. She is also the author of Insiders' Guide to Tucson (Globe Pequot Press). She lives in Tucson.
- Favorite restaurants and landmark eateries
- Specialty food stores and markets
- Farmers’ markets and farm stands
- Food festivals and culinary events
- Recipes from top Tucson chefs
- The city’s best cafes, taverns, and wine bars
- Cooking classes and wine courses
- Local food lore and kitchen wisdom