If you’ve ever experienced a drenching Manhattan cloudburst, you’ll appreciate the protection of Patagonia's weather-stopping Fogbank. It has a tough H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon shell with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a waterproof/breathable barrier to keep you dripless whether you’re ambling through Greenwich Village or working up a steam running to catch the A train. With a clean, classic trench coat design, the Fogbank has a removable 3-panel hood, fully seam-sealed liner, full-length zipper with a storm flap, cuff tabs to seal the wrists and a mid-thigh length. A pleat along the back hem allows shoulder and arm mobility, and three pockets (two handwarmers and an internal zippered pocket) keep you organized.
- Clean, classic urban coat with an H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer lightweight nylon shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; with fully seam-sealed polyester liner
- 3-panel hood is removable, has an extended brim and adjustable drawcords
- Traditional trench coat with 2-way zipper and snapped storm flap for maximum protection and mobility
- Two covered handwarmer pockets; internal left-chest zippered pocket
- Cuff tabs with 2-position snaps
- Pleat at back hem
- Mid-thigh length
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight||1 lb 5.1 oz
|Materials||100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 100% polyester plain weave