National Geographic's Flagstaff and Sedona Trails Illustrated topographic map is the most comprehensive available for outdoor enthusiasts of all types. Some of the places shown on the north side of the Flagstaff and Sedona map include: Coconino National Forest, Kendrick Mountain Wilderness, Kachina Peaks Wilderness, Strawberry Crater Wilderness, San Francisco Peaks, Cinder Hills OHV Area, Wupatki National Monument, Sunset Crater – Volcano National Monument, Flagstaff, Arizona Trail, and more. The south side of the map features: Coconino National Forest, Red Rock Secret Mountain Wilderness, Munds Mountain Wilderness, Walnut Canyon National Monument, Flagstaff, Historic Route 66, Arizona Trail, Ashurst Lake, Upper and Lower Lake Mary, and more.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries and wildlife refuges - Hundreds of points-of-interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches and canoe carry downs, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Detailed road network
- Useful travel information on parks and key trails
- Important safety information and tips
- Information about local organizations and land management agencies
|Folded Size||4.25" x 9.25"
|Unfolded Size||37.75" x 25.5"