For bone-cold belays and frigid bivies, our Fitz Roy Down Parka brings the heat with high loft, fully baffled construction and 800-fill-power Traceable Down.
- Lightweight and durable 100% nylon shell fabric throughout; high sheen fabric on the hood, shoulders and arms uses interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance DWR (durable water repellent) performance; both with a DWR finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
- Fully baffled construction, a longer cut and internal draft tubes at 2-way center-front zipper eliminates cold spots
- Helmet-compatible, baffled hood has a single-pull adjustment and an internal heat-locking high-loft chamber on back of neck
- Two high handwarmer pockets and exterior left chest pocket feature zipper garages and insulated entries to eliminate drafts; one giant interior drop-in stretch mesh pocket holds gloves and other essentials
- Elasticized, low-profile cuffs sit soft on the arm and easily push up and out of the way
- Dual-adjust, drop-tail hem locks in heat; self fabric stuff sack included
|Fabric||Main Shell and Liner: 1.1-oz 20-denier 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
| Reinforcement Shell: 1.1-oz 20-denier Y-yarn 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Insulation||Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
|Weight||481 g (17 oz)