Combat cold conditions in the high-loft Fitz Roy Down Jacket made with a light and durable nylon shell, high-loft quilting and 800-fill-power Traceable Down.
- Lightweight and durable 100% nylon shell fabric throughout; high sheen fabric on the shoulders, uses interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance DWR (durable water repellent) performance; both with a DWR finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fillpower goose down; high-loft quilted construction provides maximum warmth
- Center-front vislon zipper backed with internal storm flap and soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap with micro-fleece for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and exterior left chest pocket with DWR-coated zippers and garages
- Underarm gusset improves range of motion
- Elasticized, low-profile cuffs sit soft on the arm and easily push up and out of the way
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem; self fabric stuffsack included
|Fabric||Main Shell and Liner: 1.1-oz 20-denier 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Reinforcement Shell: 1.1-oz 20-denier Y-yarn 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Insulation||Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
|Weight||379 g (13.4 oz)