Fish Lake is a high alpine lake nestled in a deep valley at the southern edge of the Wasatch Front. Manti is a small town that serves as a convient staging ground for access to the Manti-La Sal National Forest. This map contains many hundreds of miles of OHV trails with both the Arapeen and Goosberry ATV Trail Systems. The Paiute ATV Trail is shown from Koosharem in the south to Salina in the north.
Each trail is clearly marked with its use such as hiking trail or OHV. There are many OHV Staging Areas on the map that are used as launching pads for access to the extensive trail networks. Road and Trail mileages are shown between each intersection which help with trip planning and knowing just how far it is to get back to camp.
The Great Western Trail cuts through the middle of the map as it runs north-south on its way from Canada to Mexico. It is marked with a distinct highlight and badge. The Skyline Drive Scenic Backway is also marked for people who want to experience this beautiful landscape from the comfort of their car.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, ATV, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries, and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points of interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and latitude/longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Detailed road network
- Important safety information and travel tips