When leaves turn and the great migrations begin, we all feel a kind of urgency. It’s time to get outside. And Patagonia's new Field Pants offer the kind of versatile comfort and weather protection that fits the time of year. The stretchy, easy-going nylon/spandex base fabric moves with you through rugged terrain, while tough, 500-denier nylon front facings provides extra durability, water resistance and 40 UPF sun protection. Details: Articulated knees for full-range motion, two front slash pockets, and zipper-close back and thigh pockets hold and secure whatever you need. The new official pants of chanterelle pickers, woodcutters, bird chasers and anyone else feeling the urgency of the season.
- 40 UPF sun protection
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Durable, stretchy nylon/spandex base fabric provides comfort and freedom of movement
- Superdurable 500-denier nylon front facings provide protection for the legs in even the thickest brush
- Elastic waist for comfort and fit
- Zipper-closed side utility pocket
|Fabric||Body: 96% nylon/4% spandex.
|Front facing: 7.23-oz 500-denier 100% nylon
|Weight||453 g (16 oz)