Crafted of premium jeweler’s grade materials, fenix Chronos is the first Garmin watch to combine a durable metal housing (containing an EXO™ omni-directional GPS and GLONASS antenna in the bezel) with the latest outdoor navigation and fitness training features. These features include Elevate wrist heart rate technology, daily activity tracking, smart notifications, activity profiles and more. Top-tier performance meets sophisticated design in a highly evolved timepiece that fits your style anywhere, anytime.
- Premium multisport watch with durable metal housing and a high-strength, scratch-resistant sapphire lens
- Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist, giving you the option to monitor your heart rate without wearing a chest strap
- 1.2-inch always-on, sunlight-readable color Garmin Chroma Display™
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and barometric altimeter with 3-axis compass
- Smart notifications (emails, texts, alerts and more) plus 1 week of battery life in smartwatch mode (depending on settings)
- Vertical oscillation and ratio — the degree of 'bounce' in your running motion and the benefit ratio to stride length
- Ground contact and balance — shows how much time, in the running motion, your foot is on the ground rather than in flight and lets you check your running symmetry
- Cadence — number of steps per minute
- Stride length — determines a responsive current pace
- Stress score: fenix Chronos measures your heart rate variability while standing still, for 3 minutes, to provide you with an estimated stress level. The scale of this is 1 to 100; low scores indicate lower stress levels.
- Performance condition: After running for 6-20 minutes, fenix Chronos compares your real-time condition to your average fitness levels.
- Lactate threshold: Through analysis of your pace and heart rate, fenix Chronos estimates the point where your muscles start to rapidly fatigue.
|Dimensions||1.9" x 1.9" x 0.6" (49 x 49 x 15 mm)
|Display Size||1.2” x 1.2" (30.4 x 30.4 mm)
|Display Resolution||218 x 218 pixels; transflective MIP color; sapphire lens
|Weight||Steel with leather band: 3.31 oz (94 g)
|Titanium with titanium hybrid band: 3.95 oz (112 g)
|Steel with steel band: 6.56 oz (186 g)
|Battery||Rechargeable 180mAh lithium-ion
|Battery Life||Up to 25 hours in UltraTrac mode; up to 13 hours in GPS training mode; up to 1 week in watch mode
|Water Rating||10 ATM
|Built in Memory||32 MB; available 23 MB
|Track log||100 hours of activity data