THE ORIGINAL SUPER PACKABLE LIGHTWEIGHT WINDPROOF.
Tried and tested in all environments across the world for nearly 20 years. Used and abused by mountain climbers, runners and bikers, the Featherlite™ Smock has become an essential piece of kit for tens of thousands of people. The “father” to all that is lightweight and super packable, this is the latest version of a true classic. Using a combination of high quality PERTEX® Microlight Mini Rip-stop and PERTEX® Cross Rip-stop provides enhanced packability and true gossamer weight.
- PERTEX® Microlight outer that is windproof, fast drying and features a remarkable durable water repellent finish
- French seams throughout for extra strength, quality and weather resistance
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- length, semi-automatic YKK front zip with anti-snag baffle and wind-strip
- Low bulk elasticated cuffs that can be pulled up to forearms to aid cooling
- Elasticated hem to reduce weather entry and heat loss
- MONTANE® logo 360° ‘DUSK TILL DAWN’ reflective trim
- MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
- As with all MONTANE® clothing PERTEX® fabric contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier to keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
- Machine wash in warm water at 40C/104F with a mild soap. MONTANE® recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash.
- DO NOT use fabric softeners or bleach.
- It may be required every 6 months or so to reproof the garment to restore its water repellency. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax TX Direct.
|Weight||105g / 3.7oz
|Zipper||YKK reverse coil semi-auto