Lonely Planet's Fast Talk series provides you with all the basics for a short trip or weekend away in a practical pocket-sized format, making sure your stay is fun, easy and hassle free. Includes easy pronunciation of all words & phrases plus a mini dictionary of key words.
You can get by in Italy’s major cities without speaking Italian, but just a few phrases will go a long way in making friends, inviting service with a smile, and ensuring a rich and rewarding travel experience – you could experience a delicious meal at a no-menu trattoria, find a hidden art gallery off the tourist trail, or discover the best cappuccino in Rome.
- Essential phrases to meet all your travel needs
- How to get local recommendations
- Easy-to-use pronunciation guides
- Expert tips to boost your confidence
- Read more: http://shop.lonelyplanet.com/italy/fast-talk-italian-3/#ixzz33iP9Y4yS
|Authors||Pietro Iagnocco, Karina Coates, Mirna Cicioni, Susie Walker, Anna Beltrami