Many visitors to France get around without speaking a word of French, but just a few phrases go a long way in making friends, inviting service with a smile, and ensuring a rich and rewarding travel experience – you could discover a cosy vineyard off the tourist track, experience a sublime meal, or grab that great shopping bargain.
- Author: Lonely Planet's Michael Janes, Jean-Pierre Masclef, Jean-Bernard Carillet
- Essential phrases to meet all your travel needs
- How to get local recommendations
- Easy-to-use pronunciation guides
- Expert tips to boost your confidence
- Read more: http://shop.lonelyplanet.com/france/fast-talk-french-3/#ixzz33hhnXchL