Lightweight with a 3mm drop, the 195 is for athletes developing a strong, natural style and seeking increased proprioception. Rope-Tec™ reinforcements deliver burn protection on rope climbs, while the sticky rubber outsole ensures outstanding grip and stability when smashing functional fitness workouts in training or competition. Choose from precision or standard fit.
F-Lite Precision Fit:
The most versatile shoe in the box. It's lightweight, super-fast and delivers awesome grip. GO ALL OUT!
F-Lite Standard Fit:
A wider fit allows the toes to splay – perfect for the forefoot striker and when lifting heavy weights. Boasts all the same qualities as the precision-fit F-Lite. GO ALL OUT!
- ***Sizes are listed by US Men's sizing - add 1.5 to the Men's sizes to find Inov-8s US Women's size.***
- Lightweight with a 3mm drop
- Great for athletes developing a strong, natural style and seeking increased proprioception
- Rope-Tec™ reinforcements deliver burn protection on rope climbs
- Sticky rubber outsole ensures outstanding grip and stability
- Specially developed using rock climbing rubber technology to optimize grip in wet conditions
- A good choice as a racing shoe for intermediate runner and as a training shoe for more advanced runners
|Weight||195G / 7OZ