Lonely Planet's Discover Spain is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Marvel at stunning architecture, enjoy tapas and pintxos, and hike through the Pyrenees; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Spain and begin your journey now!
(Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends a wide range of experiences, both popular and offbeat, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet's Spain guide.)
(Looking for a guide focused on Barcelona or Madrid? Check out Lonely Planet's Barcelona guide and Madrid guide for a comprehensive look at all these cities have to offer; Discover Barcelona, a photo-rich guide to the city's most popular attractions; or Pocket Barcelona, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.)
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, food, flamenco
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 30 colour maps
- Covers Barcelona, Catalonia, Eastern Spain, Camino de Santiago, Basque Country, Madrid, Seville, Andalucia Hill Towns, Granada, Southern Coast, and more
|Authors||Lonely Planet, Stuart Butler, Anthony Ham, Anna Kaminski, John Noble, Miles Roddis, Brendan Sainsbury, Regis St Louis, and Andy Symington
|Dimensions||7.8 x 5.1 x 0.8 in
|Date Published||February 1, 2015
|Authors||Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Brendan Sainsbury, Stuart Butler, Anthony Ham, Isabella Noble, John Noble, Josephine Quintero, Regis St Louis and Andy Symington.
|Dimensions||5 x 7.8 x 0.7 in