Lonely Planet's Make My Day Amsterdam is a unique guide that allows you to effortlessly plan your perfect day. Flip through the sections and mix and match your itinerary for morning, afternoon and evening.
Start the day with a visit to the Rijksmuseum, spend the afternoon in Vondelpark and then enjoy the evening on Reguliersgracht, the canal of seven bridges; all with your trusted travel companion. Planning your city adventure has never been so easy and fun.
- Build your own day from more than 2000 itinerary combinations
- Insider tips get you to the heart of the city’s must-see sights and experiences
- Maps and transport planner help you get your bearings and navigate between sights
- Restaurants and cafes close to your chosen destinations
- Full colour images of every sight and activity
- Essential need-to-know info about the city
- Free, convenient pull-out Amsterdam map
|Spiral Bound||40 pages
|Publisher||Lonely Planet; 1 edition (October 1, 2015)
|Dimensions||4.2 x 0.7 x 7.8 inches