The new eTrex® 30x is Garmin's upgraded version of the popular eTrex 30, with enhanced screen resolution and expanded internal memory so you can download a greater variety of maps than ever. This rugged, dependable GPS retains the ease-of-use and affordability that eTrex is legendary for, with an array of compatible mounts for use on ATVs, bicycles, boats and cars. The new eTrex 30x also has the ability to track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. Add to that a 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass and barometric altimeter, and you’re ready to confidently go anywhere.
- Uses 2 AA batteries (not included) – offering up to 25 hours of use (NiMH or Lithium recommended)
- Customize eTrex for every occasion – profiles allow eTrex to quickly switch into different configurations that you create, so when you’re done geocaching and you need to drive home, your eTrex won’t miss a beat.
- With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex is designed for use on ATVs, bicycles, boats, as a handheld, or in your car
- eTrex is built to withstand the elements – with an ergonomic, rugged design that stands strong against dust, dirt, humidity, and water (IPX7)
- Wirelessly share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches with other compatible devices – simply press “send” to transfer your information – also wirelessly connects to compatible Garmin devices, including VIRB® and accessory sensors, including tempe™, foot pod and heart rate monitor
- eTrex 30x adds a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass and a barometric altimeter which tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, and you even can use it to plot barometric pressure over time
- With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver, HotFix® satellite prediction and GLONASS support, eTrex locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its location even in heavy cover and deep canyons
- Includes a worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- Large 3.7 GB of internal memory and microSD™ card slot lets you load a variety of maps, including TOPO 24K, HuntView, BlueChart® g2, City Navigator® NT and BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required)
- Features a 2.2” 65K color sunglight readable display offering increased resolution (240 x 320 pixels)