The new eTrex® 20x is Garmin's upgraded version of the popular eTrex 20, with enhanced screen resolution and expanded internal memory so you can download a greater variety of maps than ever. This rugged, dependable GPS retains the ease-of-use and affordability that eTrex is legendary for, with an array of compatible mounts for use on ATVs, bicycles, boats and cars. The new eTrex 20x also has the ability to track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. It supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit.
- Supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your eTrex – which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper printouts.
- Features a 2.2” 65K color sunglight readable display offering increased resolution (240 x 320 pixels)
- Large 3.7 GB of internal memory and microSD™ card slot lets you load a variety of maps, including TOPO 24K, HuntView, BlueChart® g2, City Navigator® NT and BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required)
- With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver, HotFix® satellite prediction and GLONASS support, eTrex locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its location even in heavy cover and deep canyons
- eTrex is built to withstand the elements – with an ergonomic, rugged design that stands strong against dust, dirt, humidity and water (IPX7)
- With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex is designed for use on ATVs, bicycles, boats, as a handheld, or in your car
- Customize eTrex for every occasion – profiles allow eTrex to quickly switch into different configurations that you create, so when you’re done geocaching and you need to drive home, your eTrex won’t miss a beat.
- Uses 2 AA batteries (not included) – offering up to 25 hours of use (NiMH or Lithium recommended)