Princeton Tec's Eos Bike Light takes self-contained battery lighting to the next level. The combination of a Maxbright Rebel LED and a Princeton Tec-designed collimator maximizes the beam by balancing long-throw with localized lighting. The self-contained unit feels virtually weightless on your helmet and makes the ultimate backup light for your 24-hour race. The Eos Bike is light enough to throw into your jersey pocket for a late afternoon ride ensuring you’ll have enough light to get home. It is drop proof and its use of high-grade materials ensures durability and strong resistance to water/weather/environmental conditions.
Includes helmet, handle bar and headlamp attachments.
- Made with Heatsink Technology to protect from overheatingH
- Regulated LEDs keep the lamp burning at initial brightness for the life of the batteries
- The focused narrow beam offers excellent illumination for distant areas, perfect for night hiking
- Waterproof to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes
- Multiple modes offer flexibility depending on the brightness you need, and conserving battery life
- Helmet compatible
- Includes Handlebar, Helmet and Headlamp mounting hardware and instructions
|Lamp||1 MaxBright LED
|Burn Time||121 hours
|Battery Type||3 AAA Alkaline (included) or Lithium