One handed application is as easy as 1-2-3. Just grip, pull, and stick. Easy access bandages are secured in portable packs that slip into a pocket or purse for easy transport without damaging the bandages. The packs are also organized by size so it is easy to find the type of bandage you need when you need it. Easy to apply with less mess and no loose tabs, the one handed application also minimizes contamination risk. Sterile and latex free.
- Simple one handed application is fast and easy
- Easily portable packs slip easily into pocket without damaging the bandages
- Stay organized bandages are secured in packs and do not float around loose in a purse or backpack
- Easy to find packs are organized by size so easy to find in the box
- No loose tabs that float around the room or stick to clothes or counters
- Bandages are Sterile Until Wrappers are Removed or are Damaged
- Easy as 1,2,3! Grip: Firmly grip the bandage tab on the "Grip Here & Pull" (in circle) & on the "Grip Here" (on the bottom of the pack). Pull: Pull the bandage straight out (if tab comes off without removing bandage, simply grab bandage & pull). Stick: Stick exposed end of bandage to skin. Remove remaining paper & press firmly in place. For best results apply to clean, dry skin.